Terms and Conditions of Use
Access to and use of the countryshed.com.au website (this website) is subject to the following terms and conditions of use. We may revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this page without notice. We advise you to periodically revisit this page and review these Terms and Conditions.
If, after reading these Terms and Conditions, you do not agree with them, you must not access or use this website.
1. This website is provided on an as is basis. We disclaim (to the extent permitted by law) all warranties, express or implied, as to the accuracy of any information provided by this website. Our liability is limited to rendering again without cost to you, any faulty service provided or repairing or replacing any goods that have faults to which we have not drawn your attention. Otherwise, we do not accept any liability for losses or damages, whether direct or indirect, that you may suffer as a result of your use of this website or reliance upon any information provided by this website, in particular the content of any advertising material provided by third parties.
We will take all reasonable care to ensure that offensive material is not published on this website. We reserve the right to revise or remove any part of the website at any time. If you find offensive material on this website please contact us and we will investigate.
2. Any information found on this website is intended for guidance only. We exclude all liability (to the extent permitted by law) for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage caused by reliance upon any information contained within this website.
3. We do not guarantee that use of this website will be compatible with all hardware and software that may be used by visitors to the website. We will not be liable for any damage or loss howsoever caused to computer equipment, software, data or other property as the result of your access to or use of this website or your downloading of any material from this website.
4. Where this website shows links to other websites, we accept no responsibility or liability for the content or availability of these websites.
5. We take no part in the arrangement of any contract, verbal or otherwise, between any advertiser on this website and any potential buyer. We accept no responsibility for the accuracy of information, legality or suitability of any transaction entered into as a result of the placing of an advertisement on this website. We disclaim any responsibility or liability in respect of agreements made between buyers and sellers.
6. Copyright in the content of this website remains the property of countryshed.com.au We grant you the right to view, copy and print information on this website for your personal use only.
The reproduction of any part of this site without prior authorization from us is strictly forbidden.
7. Any disputes arising in connection with the use of this site will be governed by Australian law and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
If you want us to delete your personal information from our servers please contact us and we will do so as soon as is practicable.
9. Images provided to us must have prior consent of the owner of the image. If you supply us with an image when placing an advert, you warrant that you have permission, from the owner of the image, to do so. We accept no responsibility or liability in respect of images passed to us.
10. You must ensure that you are legally able to sell the item advertised on this website. Your advert may only include text and pictures relevant to the item advertised and you are responsible for ensuring that you have the right to use all content in your advert and we have the right to host it on our servers.
11. We reserve the right not to publish an advert or to terminate any advert without notice.
12. You will be entirely liable for all activities conducted and charges incurred using your user name (email address) and password whether authorised by you or not.